Why do we ask that you sign in when accessing the HRA website? First and foremost, so that you get all of the benefits of being an HRA member.
Only when you are logged in as a member can you:
- see the membership directory which contains contact information for all of our members
- see the archive of our meeting presentations
- review the treasurer's financial report for the chapter
- view the chapter newsletter
- edit your member profile (company name, phone, email, etc.)
Secondly, it assists with the registration process for our dinner meetings and other events.
Signing-in to the website is easy. Click on "sign-in" in the upper left corner and when prompted type in your user name/email address and your password. It's that simple!
The next issue of the chapter newsletter, "HR News You Can Use", will be published in late August. Please submit your items of interest -- articles, announcements, photos, etc. -- to Ann Whitman at email@example.com no later than August 15.
Event Management Services
powered by Cvent